2017 NECO Timetable – I’m pleased to announce to all the candidates that are preparing for the 2017 National Examinations Council (NECO) June/July SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (INTERNAL) that the examination timetable is out.
This is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. The SSCE is in two categories. One is for candidates in the third and final year of their senior secondary education and it is called SSCE Internal while the Second is SSCE External and is for candidates not in the School system, i.e. Private Candidates.
The NECO SSCE internal has seventy-six subjects. The examination has been schedule to starts on 25TH MAY and ends on 25TH JULY, 2017.
Below is the NECO timetable . You can also click on the link below to download the 2017 NECO June/July Timetable in PDF format.
NECO SSCE TIMETABLE.
Click Here to download the PDF version. [The PDF version contains the paper code and duration of each subject].
SCHOOLS AND CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND AUTO MECHANICS PRACTICAL PAPER I; FRENCH, MUSIC AND ARABIC PAPER IV, THE SPECIFIC VENUES FOR THE EXAMINATION SHOULD BE CONFIRMED FROM NECO OFFICES IN THE STATES.
2. PRACTICAL IN THE SCIENCES, STENOGRAPHY, COMPUTER STUDIES AND DATA PROCESSING SHOULD BE IN SETS WHERE THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES IS LARGE AND EQUIPMENT CANNOT GO ROUND.
3. VISUAL ART PAPER IV [CREATIVE DESIGN] SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST ONE WEEK, WHILE WELDING AND FABRICATION, ENGINEERING CRAFT PRACTICE THREE WEEKS TO EXAMINATION DAY.
4. THE NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (HAUSA, IGBO AND YORUBA) INCLUDE LITERATURE ASPECT.
5. THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 30 MINUTES EXTRA TIME IN ALL SUBJECTS.
6. BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMISED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
7. DYEING AND BLEACHING IB, PHOTOGRAPHY IB, PAINTING AND DECORATION IB, PRINTING CRAFT PRACTICE IB, LEATHER GOODS MANUFACTURING AND REPAIR IB, SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS TO THE EXAMINATION DATE.
8. BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS PROHIBITED.