The management of Obafemi Awolowo University has released the list of admitted candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session online.
How to Check Your Admission Status
1. Visit http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php
2. Enter your admission Year and JAMB Registration Number in the spaces provided.
3. Click on the submit button to access your provisional admission status.
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Admitted students will be required to make payment ofa non-refundable acceptance fee of N20,000.00.
They are to proceed to the University’s e-portal via http://e-portal.oauife.edu.ng from Monday, 13th March, 2017 to print the RRR invoice for payment of Acceptance Fee.
Candidates are required to pay appropriate charges as indicated in any branch of banks that accept Remita payment. Return to the e-portal after payment to complete registration.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF FRESHMEN
Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their credentials including Birth Certificate / Sworn Declaration of Age.
Each candidate will be required to submit his / her Registration certificate Form as downloaded to the Faculty Secretary.
They will also be required to present the print out of the certificate form for further screening on resumption.
SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
All screening are to be done on-line. All freshmen are expected to complete their screening before they come to campus.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL:
1. Log on to the University e-portal (e-portal.oauife.edu.ng) using your Registration Number and the Password you used last on the portal.
2. Complete the following forms correctly on the e-Portal.
(i) CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
(iii) COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
(iv) BED SPACE CLEARANCE FORM (Optional)
The Course Registration Form will only be available upon:
(a) Successful filling of forms (i) and (ii) above.
(b) Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.